Rick is the morning host of Rick Rollin’ in the morning. He’s a mover and a shaker sure to get your day off to a hilarious start. Born and raised in Rachel, Nevada just outside of Area 51, Rick loves to chase down a good conspiracy theory. Listen weekday mornings from 6am to 9am to keep up with Rick’s wild stories of odd happenings all around Haystack Rock.
Highlights from Rick’s Latest Shows
- Tuesday Morning Call-In Show 03/31/2020
- Tuesday Morning Call-In Show 04/07/2020
Sounds Provided by FreeSound.org
- S: bleep10.wav by ermine | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- S: MTGSR News Cue 1704 01 Full Jingle.wav by alexschmidtmeister | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- S: MTGSR News Cue 1704 02 Bumper.wav by alexschmidtmeister | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- S: replacing_phone_handset.wav by joedeshon | License: Attribution
- S: raising_phone_handset.wav by joedeshon | License: Attribution
Alice is the producer of the Rick Rollin’ in the morning broadcast. Alice has a degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Oregon. Go Ducks! Grind those Beavers! Alice screens your calls for decency and tries her best to keep Rick in line.
2 Romance Novels
3 Tillamook Cheese Curds
Fill-in DJ. When your favorite hosts have the flu or take their vacations, Taylor helps you remember exactly how much you miss them.
Taylor’s Greatest On-Air Moments So Far
1 Emergency Broadcast Message 3/29/2020
2 Monkey Glove Commercial 11/18/2018
3 Still To Come (There’s always room for improvement.)
Hank Humphrey – Producer
The station’s oldest employee, both in age and in the number of years he has worked here. He threatens to quit every other week, but he loves us too much to leave us. He’s a haystack rock native and has no intention of going anywhere.
Favorite Office Supplies
1 Zip Ties
2 Antique Antenna Parts, Properly Catalogued
3 Duct Tape
Roger – News Reporter
Magna Cum Laude graduate of the University of Missouri Broadcast Journalism program, Roger believes in the power of journalistic integrity. He also believes in the power of double rainbows, subliminal messages and memes. He once saw a meme about a double rainbow with an embedded subliminal message and fell into a catatonic trance that lasted 14 hours.
Best Outtakes and Bloopers
1 All The Time
2 Rest Of The Day